We are all individuals becoming.
I first heard this concept while completing the certification process to facilitate Edge Learning Institute’s training course Increasing Human Effectiveness (www.edgelearning.com). In this blog, colleagues and I will explore individuals and organizations that are evolving by practicing self-reflection, participating in training and development, and building and sustaining communities. Visit regularly for a dose of Becoming and these recurring features:
- Becoming Interviews: Poignant interviews with real people who are becoming.
- Facilitating the Facilitator: Tips, tools, and tactics for developers and facilitators of in-person and online learning.
- Becoming You: The down-low on becoming your best You.
- Building Better Communities: Roadmaps for building evolving, sustainable, organizations and communities.
- Career Coach You: Questions and guidelines to help you continuously pursue work you are passionate about with people and organizations that share your personal values.
- Expanding Your World: Photographs, updates, and inspiration from all corners of the globe.
I welcome you to Becoming, The Blog and hope you will visit regularly. Your comments and dialogue are welcome here. I look forward to learning and growing with you!